Monday, December 29, 2008

Patience is a Virtue

I ALWAYS (for the most part at least) act off of instinct. If I had some type of patience with myself I'd probably be normal. But who wants to be normal...I wouldn't have anything to blog about lol. But anyways I had another self-check today that sometimes I should just shut the hell up, sit back and wait. But, I'm so impatient it will never work. I'm spoiled and I can openly admit. I always get what I want within context of course. I'm not a rich brat or anything (far from it) but my parents make sure I have whatever I want. SO I grew up with this mentality and inherited that get it by any means necessary mentality. I love it cause I always end up happy but of course it comes attached with undue stress. Would that be a balance? I think so! I just have to take yoga or something to keep me grounded. GREAT!!
So in the end I didn't get played I just had to be patient and guess what...HONEST...and I got what I wanted. I hope it's what I wanted!! You never know with me though. I'm really going to write a book when I get older. The world needs to know my inner struggles...cause I know there's someone out there who thinks just like me they just haven't realized it haha.

*Update*
I finished my New Years outfit..fierce...I love it!!! You'll love it too...pics soon haha!!

No comments: