Monday, December 8, 2008

Heartless

Yeah, my life is pretty much overlydramatized to the point I just don't understand it sometimes. When I look at my life I have to sit and just laugh sometimes. Haha!! Otherwise, I'd probably go crazy. So, besides the other unexplainable events that unfolded this weekend lmao, this dude made an entrance into my life so abruptly he has pissed me off in 1,000 ways. So, now he is getting put on BLAST!!!! I won't release his name...but you know who you are. However, I will point out to any guys reading this...what I am about to inform you of don't do it if you ever want a chance of getting with a girl. A girl of substance for that matter...cause some girls probably would like the attention.

Firstly, don't send random messages on facebook. This is some honest stuff, even though I usually do reply to my messages but it is just because I am a nice person...if I am short with my answers and don't offer any chance to start another conversation, that is just my politeness...it means that I don't want to talk to you. So don't keep sending messages every other day. It's pretty annoying.

Secondly, if you see me at a party and I am working it on the dance floor, which I always do by the way lol, don't pull me away to have a conversation. I didn't come to the party to talk to anyone, let alone you, so leave me alone and let me do my thing on the dancefloor.

Thirdly, do not proceed to give me a lap dance if it looks like I'm not enjoying it. I'll be honest I laugh at inoportune times; lap dances is one of them. If I'm laughing that means I'm enjoying it I just laugh to make myself comfortable. However, if my lips are poked out and I have a stern look on my face, no I am not REALLY into it or something; I want you to remove your body from mine but your to heavy for me to get away so I just sit there and look disgusted.

Fourthly (is that a word lol), it is now, don't text my friend and have a conversation about some non-existent relationship we could possibly have. Not cool at all!!

So yeah, basically, don't judge me or be angry I'm a cool girl but I'm honest and some people can't handle it. My feelings come first, because I am the keeper of my own happiness. I can not rely on a guy to supply my happiness anymore, they can only add to it if they please. I'm content with myself, I'm confident in my self, and if I come off as a bitch I really do apologize, but the way I see it, I have a lot to offer, so I should be allowed to pick what I want. Wouldn't you agree?
For the mister, I am a very independent person and I thrive off of myself honestly. I love a lot because basically I am the only person that hasn't let me down. I am really scared of smuggling, it's like I can't breathe or something. My emotions have the ability to change drastically, I can love you one day, and by the next week I'm ready to be ALONE!!! Complicated I know, but I'm finding myself remember, it's on my header.


I know some people are reading this and are thinking about me in disgust. I really don't care. But thanks for reading. =)

No comments: