Sunday, December 14, 2008

It Feels Good to be Here!!!


I'm home!!! Well, not exactly but I'm in Jersey at Vicky's in Princeton. After a 13 hour drive we reached her hizouse yay!!! I must say this was an exciting road trip. I have to first start by admitting I have the worst geographical skills in the world. I excel at giving and taking directions, remebering how to get places (by landmarks) but don't ask me where a place is in relation to somewhere else. You will think I'm stupid in all aspects of life. Not good!!! So anyway to get home from the A, I don't take the traditional I-95. By taking a series of other highways, I take about an hour to reach the Field. WESTFIELD!!! But, since Vicki lived in Princeton it threw us a little out of the way. Haha!!! But, it was cool we can read maps and stuff (shoutout to Jade lol) so we got us a handy road map, and off we were...speeding down the highway. Onyx was on his shit...I pulled 115 for the first time, thank you very much.
But, yeah the road trip was superb, we even stopped to eat at Golden Corral...SUCCESS...and to top it off..guess what?! They had cheddar biscuits. What the f*$#!!! Yes, and they were on Red Lobster's status. I almost fell out my chair. But, let me point out that Vicky and I noticed that we looked really out of place in Virginia. It was like we were in a time warp that had us stuck in 1995 because everyone looked real bland and stuff. We were in there with our skinny's and Spelman attire (representing) with our slouchy boots thanks to Macy's and we were getting weird looks despite the farmish attire surrounding us. But nonetheless, I'll take the food, not the clothes and keep it moving. Great!!!!
So yeah I'm here...about to surprise my mommy and go home early. It's going to be great. Don't you just love when you come home and everyone misses you and you're a star for about a day lol. Good stuff...at least in my eyes...you know I'm spoiled. But, more to come later...shower time!!!

No comments: