Tuesday, December 9, 2008

In My Zone


Dancing. I love it. I really do. It's such an exhilarating feeling to be on the floor and let the music take you away. I might look pretty scandalous on the floor, but honestly, it's like a drug for me. Give me a little drank lol, and when my song comes on I just go. I start of with this little rock or sway if you will. It's real slow, kinda hood honestly lol, but that's how I start.

My friends and I were in the car today talking about this weekend, and they always hate on me about the way I dance. Due to the fact that I am not a hoe, a whore, or any of those other horrible words, I can openly admit that I dance pretty sexually. I've realized that because we listen to reggae up north my dancing reflects it, but when I come down here in the A I look a bit oversexed. I can deal with it...why...cause I have fun. I don't believe in going to a party, and limiting myself. It just doesn't make sense to me. So I dance.

I'm writing this blog in pain actually because I was dancing the other night. I really go hard, to the point my muscles get tight lol. But, it's all for the good...because once again I'm Doing Me Regardless!!! Dancing is my zone...so don't interrupt just enjoy!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alot of people dance differently from the midwest, and from up north. I think it's pretty cool! Get it girl!