Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year's Eve (Uhhh I Don't Know)

Happy New Year's everyone!! 2009 is here and I'm so excited. Why? I really don't know I just love new things lol. They're so untouched and clean and stuff.
For the first time I counted the ball down outside of church. (Should I be proud of that...IDK!!) But anywayz I was and I had a little adrenaline rush as I counted down. I brought in the New Year with my best friend MiMi, and my sister Tina..loves!!! I had a pretty chill night I must say, a few drinks nothing major, I was happy I looked real good (overdressed by attire...underdressed by temperature). It was COLD AS ICE outside. But, I worked it in my heels and little black dress. WORKED IT!!! After the 1st three minutes outside I didn't even feel my legs anymore. Haha!!! Beauty is pain (I really experienced that last night!)
My intended plans first...firstly was something entirely different shout out to Man!! But due to some miscommunication that party is for Friday haha. So I had to hurry and make other plans. Ike however, made plans and apparently got us into a club haha. You know how you hear a story, and in the back of your head you hear that little voice that goes "this is too good to be true". Yeah, I NEVER listen to that voice. So I go in to the city only to be switched to another location. A house party which I am really glad I ended up at anyway, there were drinks, music, people, good convo, and heat. HELL YEAH!!!
Besides bums harassing me in New York Penn Station, police acting like they don't serve the people cause they hungry and got pizzas to eat lol when I'm walking around about to stab the bum with my heel, walking all over Brooklyn through projects trying to find a subway, a stranger blowing kisses at me on the subway, and a host of other weird things that you get from being around other people, I had a WONDERFUL night!!
I know I promised pictures but it was too cold, and I just didn't feel like it lol. I took maybe two and I'll put them up later...GREAT!!! Until then...I'm waiting for Friday, and I will be dressed for occasion, and temperature.

1 comment: