Monday, December 29, 2008

HANGOVER!!!

You know how you can feel a hangover coming!! I hate that shit...before you drift off into that deep, drunk, I'm not waking up for a while sleep you know your gonna wake up with a stomachache. So maybe if I DON'T go to sleep I won't have a hangover. Did you ever think about that lol. I'm trying it...prolly won't work. I've been listening to music...chatting on facebook 5 a.m. in the morning lol, and online shopping. What am I going to do with my life. I'm really stressed world. I mask it with little minute problems. Honestly, I do when I really think about it. Guys stress me obviously (the last blog) but I have to make a couple of serious decisions to make in the next couple of weeks and I am really scared. I don't want to make the wrong decision. Like this is my future. Why can't it just make sense. For once, can Jasmine's life just flow coherently without fuck-ups and setbacks (just once please)!!!

No comments: