Friday, December 26, 2008

Good Times

Hope everyonehad a wonderful Christmas. I DID!!! This was my first Christmas in a long time that I haven't had a special someone...and I found out that family will gladly replace and surpass the feeling you get on Christmas. I have come to the conclusion that my family is the shit. Haha!! Really tho...I can talk to them about anything. We drink together, smoke together (people would probably not agree with that but its cool lol), laugh together, and hold nothing back. Yesterday was a prime example!!
But let me say, we are not a bunch of bums lol. I was rereading what I wrote and that can sound pretty deceiving. We all have jobs, make our money, stay on our grind, and make shit happen lol. Don't sleep on it. Thanks!!
Jumping ot another topic however, with this new found me I have been safely putting myself out on the line when it comes to guys. I had a conversation with Man last night and I said some things that will probably spark a heated discussion later on in the near future. I'm trying to stay level-headed in the situation and not get caught up but I'm starting to like him and my emotions are kind of acting all wacky. I hate this shit honestly. Like all the butterflies and that good stuff have faded lol...a sign that a girl has passed the infatuation stage haha. But, I'm approaching this situation with precaution...WHY...because I refuse to get played and I told him that. Was I wrong? I don't think so, I was being completely honest. We'll see what happens?!?! Anywho...New Years is coming up I'm not making any resolutions for the first time...I'm starting today. I'm just going to continue being me...YAY...I don't think I will fail at this one...and this will be the first resolution I follow through with!!! Go me!!!

I took a picture of my new haircut (with the extensions of course lol) and this is how it came out!! You like!!




Well if you did sorry, but it's gone, after alot of this


and this lol...




I had to take it out. DAMNATION!!!

1 comment:

Vic said...

HAHAHHAH!!!!!!!!

HAHHAHAHAH!!!!!!!

Oh you makes me laugh little one. I'm glad you're christmas was good.