Sunday, December 7, 2008

Goofy and Pluto


Last night was pretty eventful. After a day of sleeping and redying my hair...FINALLY...I was looking cute and ready to go. So I went to the Glee Club party. Do not laugh or snicker cause I'm giving that party an A in delivery and substance. I was oh so surprised of what went down. I was very skeptical at first, didn't think much was going to happen. But, by 1 a.m. it was already going down. Gay, straight, round, and square, everyone was getting it in. I had so much fun lol. Sweated (that's my word if you try me too; sweated lol) my hair out; Vicki's actually flat-ironing it as I type...good looks Vicki-Sec's =). But, anyway like I said I would do last week I was able to give her her Christmas gift early. Yay me!! But, oh did it backfire...like hell. To the fullest....lmao! Pluto and Goofy are characters...and a certain someone who will remain nameless is on our shit list...he'll never know who he is but oh damn you and your forgetful ass. It was actually very funny...but not while the events were unfolding. We both were caught off guard...and quite talkative on the ride home and also really glad that we are cool enough to laugh shit off and take the loss like women....GREAT!!!

But on a personal level, I realized I am a really cool girl. Pluto and I had a sleepover lol and I realized things could have gotten pretty ugly...but Pluto is just that cool and so am I so I couldn't let it go down like that.

DOING ME REGARDLESS!!! and enjoying every minute of it... I love college and all it's little quirks and crevices ♥


No comments: