Saturday, December 6, 2008

Can I Live

I discovered this guy about a month ago. I was driving to South Carolina to visit the padre and g-ma and I had SIRIUS on. (Ford hooked me up with that 6 month subscription; it's over now lol) But, anyway Eminem has his own station on their and on Tuesday's and Thursday's these two white girls have a show. There real quirky, freaky, open, and they seem cool as shit lol. I already dropped a note about that open business. DOING ME REGARDLESS!!! But, on that particular night Josh X-an-tus (weird a little lol; but unique nonetheless) was being interviewed. He's on Jadakiss's song let's ride if you want to hear a "popular" song. He was cool as shit, he's 22, doing his thing in the business, focused, no kids or anything, but he's a dog lol and he's not quite the looker. Actually, he may not be a dog, but their discussion was real raunchy and he was talking about his sex life, and his partners, and all his dirty stuff and how it inspired his new album "Can I Live". I was laughing the whole way down the road. So, I summed him up as a pretty interesting guy. He can play the piano (I likey), and he's and ok singer, but the lyrics make up for it haha. This is one of his songs "In Love With Two"; I don't know if it's the first single but whatev's enjoy!!!

No comments: