Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Yes We Will =)



Why do I love Michelle so much...like the way I get all excited when I see her is the same feeling I get when I used to see Chris Brown. (no homo lol)I think it's so funny when guys say that. But anyways, I love the Obama's...I secretly want their girls to go to Spelman. I think that would be a wonderful thing =). So I will be getting that copy of Essence as soon as it hits the stands. January is looking up...shit '09 really.

What I am looking forward to before I turn 20...
1) Essence magazine
2) NOTORIOUS!!! (and I have a free movie ticket haha)
3) The Blueprint 3
4) my new body lol =) we've taken off for a couple of days tho
5) paying off my credit card bill...Lenox mall makes me act retarded
6) a priceless night that will start of my Spring semester just like Fall semester
*Twelve Nights is all I will say lol*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lmao!