Monday, December 29, 2008

It Was Going to Happen Sooner or Later!!

It happened!!!! I got played. I'm typing right now after two full cups of absolute and orange juice. I'm feeling some type of way right now. (Let me just tell you these first two lines took 5 minutes to type because I'm fucked up lol) Buy anyway...I kept telling myself don't get emotionally attached..do you and be HEARTLESS!! Kanye spoke to me this semester on some real shit lol!!! But HE got through...Man got through. The one that I really liked...the one that I wanted to go with without the whole marriage attachment (if you've been reading my blog you will know what I'm talking about). But, I spoke my mind finally, and was completely honest. AND HE TOLD ME THE TRUTH!!! He said we should just be friends lol. That shit fucked with my mind because I didn't want to hear it lol. (I put lol to lighten up the situation)I told him I wasn't going to keep bothering him because I really hate looking beat but fuck I really liked the nigga!!! Like I didn't love him...I liked him and that's coming a long way from where I was a couple of months ago. So I'm speaking my mind...I'm pissed as hell...I'm hurt...I'm venting. But I can't let myself stay on it for long. Why?! Cause I'll dwell on it too long and my complexes will come out lol. So I'll just keep venting to my blog and my friends and move on. Besides I'm a G!!! I take what life gives me and keep it moving!! (Haha once again I'm venting...I really don't want to move on but the single lady inside is screaming so move on I must!!)

*New Years is approaching watch out...cause I have my outfit ready and it's fierce!!!* See you soon!!!

No comments: