Saturday, December 13, 2008

Don't You Hate Iit When....

One of my biggest pet peeves in the world is when you politely inform a dude your not interested...politely mind you...and he doesn't get the picture. I HATE IT!!! With an almighty passion. Like my blood starts to boil, and it gets really hot all of a sudden. I can feel my blood pressure rising (not a good look by the way) and then I go off. Honestly, I 'm a really sweet girl, I really am, but it's always that one dude that makes Jasmine act really hood. Why should I have to threaten to bust your shit open when I told you to stop before. But, they just don't understand...and I shall have to keep my hood mentality on stand-by...

As I'm writing this he has finally fallen into a drunken slumber and my friends are playing tricks on him...priceless got to love it!!! =)

No comments: