Saturday, December 27, 2008

Spelman...thy name we praise!!!


I've been dealing with this dilemma for the past couple of months now...and now it's turned into a life or death situation. Not really lol...but a serious matter nonetheless. I MIGHT NOT BE GOING BACK TO SPELMAN NEXT SEMESTER!!! Horrible I tell ya. I'm really sad about it...kinda...I'm so confused...all these emotions and feelings got a girl completely stressed. Like I love Spelman. I LOVE SPELMAN!!! Ask anyone around me I might get annoyed every now and then but, I'm graduating from that school. Walking through the arch and everything lol. My daughters are going to Spelman the whole enchilada. Why you ask? Why is that serious? Cause I perceived it in my head already...that 's why dammit. But anyway, I'm blaming it on Bush, the financial situation regarding school has taken a toll on my college matriculation. I watched numerous friends and heard stories all semester of people going home because loans got dropped, jobs were lost, and all that horrible stuff. FUCK YOU BUSH!!! Then it hit me...OMG!!! I'm taking it like a G tho...I'm a ride it out. Most likely I'll finish my core classes at a county school...then get back on track junior year in the A. Part of me is actually a little happy I get to stay home...I get really homesick out of nowhere haha. But, I can already see by March I'm a be pissed at the world cause I want to go back. However, I must not dally or fuss because I'm a woman on a mission, and I can't let a little detour hold me back.



1 comment:

Vic said...

It's a possibility, it's not set in stone...don't make me come and murk you.