Monday, December 8, 2008

Cameraless!!!

I shoud be studying for my 10:30 a.m. final tomorrow, but I haven't even cracked my book open yet. Damn!!! Sooner or later this my crazy life is going to crash...sounds really demeaning...but I mean I have to face the facts. I party every weekend...well mostly every weekend...and school only gets hard about 3 times out of the month. It's pretty nice for me, but it just doesn't make sense. But honestly, I'm a just ride this bitch till the wheels fall off cause I'm enjoying it for now. What I do not enjoy however is that I have been cameraless since homecoming. My facebook albums have come to a screeching halt and I'm going through withdrawal. I love pictures...I want memories of my life and I can't accomplish that goal with out my beloved camera. Oh!!! That is all I want for Christmas (and to pay off my Victoria's Secret credit card...it's fun to be an angel but damn they always come out with something that I feel I must have and then I swipe!!!) This is why I must succeed in life...I love to shop. Ughhh!!!! But back to my camera...I want one and I shall get it soon enough...and then you can see more of me...GREAT!!!

No comments: