Friday, December 19, 2008

Ahhh...Snow!!!


It's snowing!!! I must admit it feels good to wake up and see a perfectly clean white blanket of snow outside. Then it all goes downhill when you have to get out of bed, and clean off your car to go pick up your little siblings because school let out early. WTF!!! But I did it and I'm home and bored because why...snow prohibits you from moving around freely. What is there to do when it snows?
I've decided to don snow as an oxymoron; it's pretty as hell and makes you feel all warm and fuzzy when your inside a house, but when you go outside it becomes the spawn of Satan. GREAT!!! So I shall stay inside.
I'll probably have twelve more blogs up because if it. I also will be constantly reminded that my camera is broke and I am a lost soul without it. SInce I've been home there have been about twenty occassions for me to take pictures...but I didn't...because I'm cameraless. I got a new haircut and stuff...couldn't even post that. Life sucks!! Good thing Chrsitmas is around the corner. Now I can get the pink camera I've always wanted lol. Good shit!!!

1 comment:

BYale said...

OMG you only cleared your car off... its like record cold here in Michigan and i have had to go outside @ 8am and should 3-4inches of snow for the past 5 days its sooooo ridiculous out here. lol