Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I'm Bored....

It's 4:33 in the morning, Wednesday morning to be exact, and what am I doing? Sitting in Club Woody! I took the longest nap today in my college history and now I am up and going. So I decided to write. I finished my homework a couple of hours ago so I won't have to feel insecure in my classes tomorrow cause I will be prepared. This a euphoric feeling...and I love it. I just wanted to express how I am supporting my friend Jasmine in helping her to stay up and finish a project that is due at 2 p.m. and her ass is laying on the couch next to me in this conference room...doing what? Sleeping! But regardless I am a friend, and friends support. (and I can't sleep so I might as well)
I've realized this was a pretty pointless post up until now...my friend Vicki just gave me something to talk about. She just told me what she wanted for Christmas...and it was funny!! All she wants is to sleep in a bed. (and this isn't just any bed) I think I might help her have her wish. Why you ask? Cause once again, I'm a friend and that is what friends do...and hey...I might just get something out of it as well. I think it would be a wonderful ending to a very eventful semester!!

No comments: