Saturday, December 13, 2008

A Perfect Imperfection

I've realized this past week...finals week by the way...that I am a really indecisive person when it comes to guys. Like I really am, and I started my self-evaluation by admitting my problem. I have this really weird complex with "liking" someone, and "liking the idea" of someone. I've had a lot of run ins with guys this semester, and I thought I liked them...but soon realized that I only like the "idea" of them. Simply, put there nice guys, wonderful characteristics, we look good together and all of that good stuff, but I don't actually like them. I just like the idea of us together. Sad isn't it? I told you before I'm the most complicate dhonest young lady you would ever meet. So, after pondering for many hours, days, whatever I realized I lonly actually like 2 people. All the others, well, they're cute and all but nothing could ever be.
One person in particular I'm actually really glad I don't like him...I don't have to deal with the drama that surrounds him. Wonderful!!! De-dramatizing Jasmine's life always wonderful in my book!!!
I'm spending my last couple of hours in the A...but I'm eager to leave and get to spend some much needed time with one of the 2 that I actually like. As for the other one, Georgia shall be on my mind nonetheless. I really am a perfect imperfection!!! Gotta love it!!!

No comments: