Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Oh how I love this holiday. I love my Grandma's cooking. Being in the middle of nowhere in South Carolina is all worth it when your at my Grandma's house. "Grandma is love"
But, anywho I'm enjoying my cousin's company while I'm down here; I'm the only girl on my dad's side of the family in my little age group so I get to listen to my cousin's disgusting boyish lives. I must say it is the funniest thing ever. To meet all their little women and look each of them in the eye and think "you are so fucking stupid". One of my favorite past times. I secretly thank them for keeping me on top of mines though. With uncles and cousins all around me it is becoming very rare that Jasmine gets played. I see all the little messed up things they do, and yeah I know it's mean but their family so what can you do? They keep me abreast and yes I still mess up sometimes...you know everyone has their fuck ups every now and then...I'm not perfect lol!!! But I'm usually on top of mine, and have developed quite a craft in maintaining a certain amount of decency in the way I handle guys. It's a guy's world, so all I can do is be a woman in it, and I think I'm doing a very pretty job =)

But, anyway as I was enjoying my wonderful Thanksgiving dinner (I had three plates in 6 hours lol...I obviously enjoyed myself a lot!! I still look good tho so that's all that matters...booyahhh!! lmao) back to my story...I get a text from a certain somebody. Let me just tell you how I hate arguing through texts...I eventually get sucked in but I hate arguing...I don't have time. Call me back when you think about what you did wrong, and your in the right mind set to approach me....okay honey?!?!?! But, anyway once again he texts me with anger in his words. He's feeling some type of way about our status or lack there of. In the heat of the moment I conjured a return text and sent it to the wrong person lol. Embarassed!! But it was all good tho...we laughed it off and kept moving cause we just gots it like that lol.
Back to the situation however, it was entirely avoidable. I informed mister when we started talking that nothing would result from our friendship. Was I wrong? Absolutely not, I informed him from the beginning, I didn't lead him on or play little games at all. However, him being a "boy" he doubts my greatness lol. And what happens when you doubt my greatness you ask? You get shut down. Now he caught feelings and is mad cause I don't feel the same. I'm sorry mister I kindly told you before. I don't have time for stupidity. Not one bit.
Despite all this business I remain humble, I realize the tables could have been completely turned. So I approach every encounter with precaution. It's a cruel cruel world out there and we must act accordingly.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING again...dessert time (and yeah I made a cake from scratch...D.M.R.!!

No comments: