Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I'm Really Starting to Like Him

So I was already a fan of Kanye...but the songs I have been hearing recently are absolutely wonderful. Shout out to Jamila for putting me on this particular one lol. His songs have been making me think of a certain someone but that's not what's important right now. R.I.P. forever and a day!! But, back to Kanye I don't know how else to explain him. I'm always open for something new, and different , and Kanye is delivering it quite well. It took me a little while to realize that the static was part of the song...but like I said...I love different. This "Coldest Winter" business is the new ish...and even greater since I'm about to embark on a new journey thanks to Sister Souljah for writing a sequel to you guessed it..."The Coldest Winter Ever" HELL YEAH!!! "Midnight" here I come...come back soon to see how it all went down.

Coldest Winter (Radio Rip) (Snippet) - Kanye West

No comments: