Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions

So I consider myself as a pretty cool chick (it is at this moment that I realized my "c" button is starting to become hard to press...damn keyboards!!) but anyway I've labeled myself as being pretty down to earth and quite easy to get along with. I know some people would disagree...but we don't have time for those individuals so...as I move on. This year I've started making guy friends over at the "House". I just love when they do their little triangle thing on top of their heads it humors me /\ haha. But, anyway I've also found that it's kind of hard to keep some friends as platonic friends. I was talking to my friend about it, and it seems like sometime eventually one of my friends crosses the "friends line". I must admit I like attention...I'm spoiled but I can admit so it's ok lol. So it doesn't really bother me cause we still maintain our friendship despite any other words exchanged. But, this one particular friend is surrounded with a lot of concern. We shall call him Gifted and Talented lol. I'm attracted to him yes, but he comes with some baggage that I can't go into depth about. If something were to spark out of this another aspect of my life would be entirely messed up. DRAMA is engulfed around the whole situation. More than the two of us would be affected both directly, and indirectly. But, due to the fact that I'm in this I'm doing me regardless type of lifestyle right now, I'm going to proceed with this friend. Why? 'Cause I want too, and I'm spoiled lol. I know I sound vain in my explanations sometimes, but I do it all in the realization that someone just might shut me down one day. For that I keep a humble heart, a dirty mouth, and a smart ass mind to stay two steps ahead of these hoes!! Get at cha girl...whoop whoop lol!!

No comments: