Monday, November 10, 2008

A Letter of Resignation... from Dating =)

So I guess this is the end of another "love" story in Jasmine's life again. I have been through two of the most serious relationships of my life and I am only 19. This evening marked the official end of number two, and I am not quite sure about how I feel about it. I take pride in the fact that I am a completely honest young lady and have the wonderful ability of being able to see multiple points of view in most situations. So back to my thoughts...I know for a fact that I am still in love with him and it pisses me the hell of that he decided to shut me out of his life. I didn't realize how hard he was struggling with being single because I was actually enjoying it but I guess it's not for everybody. I had intentions on enjoying the single life and hopefully one day maybe possibly getting back with him. (that might sound conceited and self-centered...but remember I am an honest being) But due to the fact he never plans on getting back with me I guess I shall have to continue on with life as I have been doing. I honestly feel that my life should be turned into a book or a movie or something, and I am quite sure you will agree with me at one point or another.

But back to my dilemma... I sought out some manly advice from a trusted friend of mine...I will call him Pluto lol... and he replied that my past love will probably not get over me. I don't know if this is a good or bad thing to be quite honest. I have analyzed myself over and over again trying to decide if I am actually in love or just love the fact that someone loves me. (the life of a black girl lol) I came close to a conclusion and it's sort of leaning for the worst. That is why I must stay single so I will not corrupt another young man's mind. The next time I get into a relationship...or a serious one for that matter...marriage will be in the near future.

No comments: