Thursday, November 20, 2008

F.I.T.

So I've decided today that I am going to use this winter time to lose weight. I know I'm not really fat or overweight or anything of that nature, but I want to be smaller. I think it will help me control my stress too. I went had for like 3 weeks when school started running, and dieting and stuff but you know how that goes. I usually tend to lose weight when I start liking a guy lol. It's a little complex I have, but now I'm actually doing it for me and I think it will have a much better affect. I already admire myself a lot now lol...maybe too much but I just like to say it's good for my self-esteem =)...but just wait till I get everything all tight and tucked away...FIERCE!!! Then I can complete my tattoos cause I have about five more to go...TATTED UP lol.

Before picture
After picture to posted before my 20th birthday...that gives me 4 and a 1/2 months to put in work. Go Jasmine!!!

2 comments:

Vic said...

Girl you thick.

You so fine I could sop you up with a biscuit

Bee Michelle said...

i think we're all going thru this fitness frenzy.. especially with the cold weather kickin in..

if you ever need a running partner; don't call me lol