Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Euphoria

So it's been a week since Obama's been elected and I am still feeling the same exact way as I did last Tuesday. When I really sit down and think about it I start to cry. I was an absolute wreck on Tuesday; runny nose and all. When I'm in my car I always feel a necessity and blast Jeezy through Onyx's (that's my cars name lol) stereo, as I sway triumphantly as if I'm driving a Lamborghini haha (Onyx is the ish though...he's always there when I need him) . All these feelings are absolutely wonderful. If I could feel exactly what I felt on Tuesday I would have no need for any other of my sweet addictions in life haha...just kidding I'd never give them up. But seriously, I really had to think about all the people who fought for what the world experienced on Tuesday, and all the people who were really moved. I feel as a whole black America is just a little more optimistic about life and America, and that's a wonderful thing.



Rosa Parks sat so Martin Luther King could walk, Martin Luther King walked so Obama could run, Obama ran so we all can fly...

No comments: