Thursday, November 13, 2008

Slacker...

Somewhere in the midst of my new found free spirit I really need to get my shit together. Like really. I must admit being a relationship did keep me grounded and on top of my schoolwork. Now...you guessed it...I'm kind of slacking off. This is not in my nature so I must try to regain any hope of maintaining my lovely GPA. But honestly, I want to take next semester off, for many reasons; some more important than others. I feel like I need a breather, and due to my overloading last year I could actually take next semester off and still graduate Spring '11. This decision is sounding very economically worthy, and smart, but as everyone says; once you stop it' hard to go back. I don't know what the problem is but school is starting to lose it's interest. I've always been a nerd deep down inside, I love learning, I'm really curious about life, and I consider myself to be a pretty deep person. But, besides my creativity and dissidence class school is such a bore. Even psychology is not interesting, and the world knows that psychology is my passion. I'm supposed to be writing a paper that's due tomorrow at 2:00 but what am I doing; blogging lol. I need a boost, any suggestions?

No comments: