Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Mmmmmm...heavenly


I always tell myself when I wake up I'm going to go straight to my room after class and do my work. It pretty much has never worked...or I get in my room and sit at my computer (perfect example...right now) but anyway today's excursion was to Cumberland Mall. Brittany had coupons there so what better way to satisfy our dessert craving then with a bun of gooey perfection. I am true believer that food can make any stress subside temporarily, and the Cinnabon did the trick. I really didn't care about anything else at the moment, we sat for a little and enjoyed everything that the bun had to offer. It was perfect...I love bonding time with my friends =). Last night Vicki Sec's and I had a little pow wow...and my hair is in Spelman effect lol. Thanks Vicki!! But back to the bun... couldn't finish it all so I saved it as I do with basically everything I eat. I can never finish a full meal. But, we both decided we wanted to explore the new Forever 21 there, and I a little sad I wasn't there on Friday when it opened because I feel like I missed out on a monumental event. I walked in the store and almost had an orgasm. It was an exhilarating experience. I love Forever, but usually there messy and cluttered and I hate shopping in those conditions. But this particular one was so big you could freely walk between the racks, and it was bright with the pretty little sparkly tiles that I love (when I build my first home I'm going to have those tiles somewhere in my house). The store was two floors and I feel in love at first sight. I even made a friend that worked there. I was happily eating some more of my cinnabon and Brittany was telling me a story. I wasn't really listening because I was engulfed with the goo on my fingers...I LOVE cinnabons can't you tell. But, this guy was apparently asking me if it was good, and I didn't hear anything lol until Brittany interrupted me and my bun lol. We both laughed cause I was basically caught being a fat ass, but it was all worth it. I love good, personal customer service lol. I know for a fact I will be a dedicated customer, despite this whole tax business on clothes. As a Jersey girl I don't think I'll ever understand. But I must say my excursion today was well worth it!!

No comments: