Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I'm on a Role Today

I've come to realize when I go hard on blogging I really gets it in. How many have I posted today? But,really being at Grandma's in the middle of nowhere lol (shouts out to Hopkins, South Carolina shawty!!) I've been online all day. I love my grandma though she's teaching me how to cook while I type at this very moment. She's prepping me to be a wonderful wife lol...as I prep myself to be an independent woman. Both are possible by the way. My husband will be the luckiest guy in the world...I have wonderful gifts for him ha! Cooking, cleaning, intelligence, looks, rhythm lol...the list goes on.
But anyway, I didn't get on to talk about that. I was checking out one of my classmates blogs Vividly Bland!! Go check it out!!


So a couple of days ago she posted a blog about sex and such, and coincidentally I read it today as I was in a discussion about the topic with my friends out here. I was telling them how sex is so taboo in the AUC. I mean people act like they don't do it, and there's all this secrecy and such. I hate it to the umpteenth power. I mean at home...I can revel in the fact that I actually like sex. If your close enough to me we've probably had a discussion about this. I really love it, and it's good for your health. What more could you ask for. But in the AUC oh no!!! If you proclaim this pastime and your a girl you're suddenly this self-proclaimed hoe. I just don't understand? I mean granted don't go jump into bed with every guy that comes up...your stuff should be special to you, and only qualified guests receive an invite. V.I.P. in this bitch!! Haha, but seriously, as long as you keep the invitations to a minimum, and you get tested. Wait a minute!! Let's repeat that GET TESTED. I can proudly proclaim I've never contracted anything, and I can attribute that to various forms of protection, a limit on my partners, and getting tested every six months. GO JASMINE!!! As long as you remain smart and sensible in your decisions, everything should be wonderful. I really wish the AUC wasn't so judgmental sometimes...maybe then I would ALWAYS feel like I was actually in college, instead of feeling like I'm still in high school sometimes. But whatever, I'm D.M.R. so I like sex it's fun, I practice it safely and you can judge if you want, but I know my place in life and it has nothing to do with you so ya...so there...boo-ya!!!

1 comment:

Bee Michelle said...

AH!!

i love it!
thanks for the shout out :)

and yes I agree we should collaborate soon.

thanks for changing the URL, smh
i always had problems finding it.

but i agree. out here in the AUC, sex is held as this very BAD thing if you're a female.. Like we're supposed to stay virgins forever and marry a man who has slept with just about every damn body. lol

but as long as you keep the "invites" to a minimum and PROTECT yourself in every way possible, SEX can be good :) scratch that, GREAT.