Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I'm Addicted to You

It's 2:33 in the morning and I already foresaw it but I'm really liking this blogging business. I see this being my new diary...not EVERYTHING...but damn near close to it. You may come to notice but I kind of like talking about myself...my friends and I struggle with this because we all pretty much like to do it. But it's cool now I have this blog. =) Being that this is going to become my new addiction I was forced to think of my other newfound and already had addictions lol. I kind of have a lot of them...they tend to become important at different points in my life.

1. BLOGGING!!
2. facebook...I finally got facebook mobile to work...we are in trouble world!!
3. Sprite...it tastes much better when it's from the fountain or a bottle...the
can is my last resort!!

4. dancing...I really love to do it and I'm quite good if you ask me lol
5. music...I love it point blank!!!
6. being in love/like...this is a controversial topic being that I'm single and all
but it never fails that I see a cute boy that catches my eye...that's where the
like begins...and love will not follow anytime soon hehe.
7. shopping...due to unforeseen circumstances (TUITION) this hasn't been on the top
of my list but when it is watch the fuck out world cause I go in hard.

8. texting...I have my QWERTY keyboard now lol...I'll probably have carpal tunnel
soon.

9. talking about myself...I have this magical power of always incorporating myself
in something lol.

10.I have two others...well one I enjoy I'm not addicted to it lol...and the other
yeah I'm addicted...I go through withdrawal when I can't have it lol...but life
goes on nonetheless.

I'll probably update it as I continue on with life =)

No comments: