Saturday, November 22, 2008

Ready to beat a b**** down!!!

So I work at Victoria's Secret in Lenox and I love it our new store opens up on Monday come check me out with my pink sweats on!!! But anyways, there's this Russian girl that works there, and I'm all for diversity and stuff, but this chick is reckless. I know everyone has been in Vicki's and someone has asked you to get an Angel's card (which is bomb by the way lol) but this woman takes credit to the max, and to top her stealing my customer's lol she insulted Obama in front of my face. I've already been spoken to twice by manager for being belligerent, but how dare you insult my choice for president without any other explanation than you hate him. That is my pet peeve don't denounce my opinion if you don't have a valid reason why mine should be changed. Just don't do it. Then today she decides she wants to denounce every other religion because this girl walked by us with a Buddhist tattoo. Now I'm spiritual I'm actually trying to find myself right now when it comes to religion. I believe in God but I don't really identify with Christianity, but whatever I don't down other people's beliefs. This girl drives me absolutely insane with her opinions towards the world that I really just want to call immigration and deport her ass back to Russia. I'm glad I got that off my chest =) thanks for listening!!

No comments: