Thursday, November 13, 2008

Ru Sans

So today was my second date with Brittany lol (no homo) and we went to Ru Sans. I must openly admit I have never had sushi in Atlanta, but sushi has become one of my favorite things in the world. But, being the skeptic I am I don't like trying new places especially when it comes to raw food. So I went anyway, after hearing good reviews about it lol. Guess what? I am in love with Ru Sans. Even though I ended up not getting sushi everything I had was delightful. Even the little Japanese techno in the background was cool. I can't even begin to pronounce what I ordered, but in simple terms, I had chicken, shrimp, and rice lol. The best part hasn't even come yet; it was only $5.00. OMG!!! I'm always up for a good bargain and getting even more than I deserve =), and this is the place to get just that. I will be going back very soon, I can pig out for cheap, get great food, and still feel like I'm not gaining any weight. PERFECT!!!

No comments: