Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Security Step up Deep



Part two of my excursion today at Cumberland Mall started when we were about to leave. We were walking downstairs when we started to here this girl scream. At first, I was like whatever you know you always here people being loud but this chick was being absolutely belligerent. People were stopping and being the nosey person I am, as well as Brittany, we both stopped trying to get a good look. The girl was upstairs though so we really didn't see anything. So just like any other nosey person, we ended our way upstairs but everything was back to normal. A little mad we didn't catch any action we headed to the door again. But, ironically she was walking out the same door we were walking out off. (We knew it was her because security was right on her ass...yes) So what did we do? We followed, and partly cause our car was outside too lol...but we probably would have went anyway. So we walked to our car and saw Cobb County police arrive, and I knew we were in for a show. So we ended up where they were, conveniently parked the car, and watched in fascination. I'm pretty much one of the most curious nosey people you will ever meet lol...so yeah there we were, windows rolled down and everything. I was able to take some pictures so you could see the extremities that this girls had caused. I gathered through my research that she was probably shoplifting and used a black guy as a decoy lol. It didn't work cause everything was on tape. Yeah, we heard pretty much everything. After like 15 minutes we had got a little too comfortable and the security guard approached our car, and since I'm basically attached too my phone he thought I was taping it...haha. I must admit I was pretty scared...but I can get out of pretty much anything and he left us alone. It ended up getting pretty boring so we left, but I just love unexpected turns in life. It's not very often you see a white girl handcuffed in a cop car while a black guy is roaming around it calling up everybody to tell them what happened. Priceless!!!

No comments: