Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Scared of Lonely

So I've come to a conclusion that I will pick what song is played on my blog. It's about me so you should listen to what I want to hear...RIGHT? It will change frequently though...like my mood!! But, this shit right here...this Sasha Fierce business goes oh so hard. To be correct..Scared and Lonely which you are probably listening to right now if the song hasn't gone off is from "Beyonce" not "Sasha" but I've decided this is my favorite song off the album. In actuality, her whole album is wonderful...the deluxe edition lol...it has ALL the songs. But Scared and Lonely touches me in a special way. Besides, having wonderful lyrics (I have a little more to say about that at the bottom in BLUE) that a lot of women can relate to, the music in the background is lovely. No, you probably can't play this in the club people might complain. Actually, if I threw a party I'd play it and dare someone to try me as I two-stepped in the middle of the floor by myself probably, unless one of my friends decided to join the fun! Oh yeah, and by the way I noticed in Atlanta people don't really two step. I know I don't do it down here cause I'd look out of place. Oh but I plan to start. Want to know why? Cause I'm D.M.R. oh yes!!! And I gets it in whoop whoop!!

Back to Sasha Fierce though...Onyx loves when I play it...we drive fast and smooth down 85 on the way to Lenox. I love great riding music and this is it. I even sing with it...not even caring that people are looking at me while we sit in traffic. I'm occupying myself; don't hate cause I can still have fun in traffic lol. Smoochez =)

But about those lyrics...I love them! I'm living the single life and I absolutely love it...LOVE IT!!! However, I don't want to be single forever. That's not me...I want to share my life with someone eventually; I love to share. So that's why I love the lyrics...they represent this little fear inside of me. Of being old and alone. I don't think about it a lot though...it's one of those things that haunts me like once every couple of years lol. Let me stop lying...I actually haven't had this though a lot because usually I'm practicing begin somebody's wife in some serious ass relationship. Enough of that business...I've wifed myself and I don't plan on getting a divorce anytime soon. =) But now I can relate whole-heartedly. I'm a be like Beyonce from now on...when he wants me he'll take action. You can't make a man do anything, when there ready they'll do it!! Go shawty =)

No comments: