Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Motherhood

I love my mother...so much that I want to be one. But, not now lol...I love not having harsh responsibilities. I told my mother she has about seven years until she becomes a grandmother. She told me to shut the hell up. But anyway, my friends and I have this conversation some times and I always get all giddy and stuff. I think I'm more excited about being pregnant than actually having the baby...although she is going to be the best thing in my life since sliced bread (and I'm having a girl by the way...go x chromo's). I want to be that pregnant woman that still looks good lol. You know the one that glows...like she actually glows. She really looks happy, ad has all the fly maternity outfits. Yeah, that will be me whenever I find a good father figure lol. (and I'm not looking now so no worries hehe) But this topic is actually on my mind because I spent Sunday afternoon with Ambriah's niece who is the most adorable baby I've seen in a while lol. It took five Spelmanites to give Jasira a pretty productive Sunday afternoon...but as you know it takes a village to raise a child so yeah it was all worth it. When my day comes I'll be ready...and it'll hopefully be expected. Remember, honesty is the key =) Until then BABYSITTING all the way shawty!!!







1 comment:

Vic said...

That one of me and Jade...not a good look. I LOOK LIKE A CRACKHEAD.

You already know how I feel about motherhood, I seriously have to get over my selfishness before I can even think about kids.