Thursday, February 12, 2009

Pretty Interesting...


This week has been pretty interesting to say the least. I started my job on Monday. Which by the way is the most ghetto job I have had thus far. So I'm an administrative secretary at Irvington High. Growing up in Westfield you are not accustomed to metal detectors, and security guards all through the hallway. It's a little weird. Then you have the got damn boys. The ones who just have to yell at you from down the hallway because they think your a new student. How in the hell do you try to convince some 18 year old boy that you work there when you look like you should be in their class with them. I'm too old for them (not gonna lie tho some of them are really cute lol), but not old enough to try to act all extra grown. Hmmphhh!! I'll just have to deal, and upgrade my closet to some adult looking clothes haha...maybe that'll help lol. JK!! Never that, I'm not changing my ways. I guess I'll keep the job tho, they pay a pretty little penny for me to just basically walk around all day, answer phones, and file papers. (BENEFITS too...hells yeahs!!)
It's Friday the 13th tomorrow...what does that mean. Some crazy shit is bound to happen in my life tomorrow. Full moons, and weird little days like tomorrow do not blend well with my life. I'm still here tho so once again...I will deal.
Then, there's the big V-day. For the first time in my life...I am actually single and alone. WOW!! Who would've thought, and while I could have a valentine I don't. Not feeling that bad either. I never understood the people who sulked in misery dreading this day, and I still don't even with me being without a valentine. It's a little overrated especially for the people that only show or receive love on that one day. What about all the other days, I'd rather be alone on Valentine's Day and feel special the other 364 days of the year!! Great! But anywho, I'm semi-babysitting anyway so the girlies are spending Valentine's day together. Why shouldn't you be with the people you actually love on Valentine's Day. (it just makes sense)
On to something a little more juicier however. You ever say something to someone and you get a response, but when you leave and think about it you think you might have been misinterpreted? How in the hell are you supposed to bring it back up if days have passed? I think I'ma just bring it up anyway, even if it is like a month later...why?...cause I want to know!!
So basically I was having a convo with Man (who will prolly end up reading this and not even saying anything until I do lol...cool beans). I don't know why we were talking about it but we were talking about numbers in relation to sex. He realized mine went up a little asked when it happened and I answered. But I think I gave him the wrong answer. Might not sound like a big deal, but I do that often. I'll misinterpret a question a give a faulty answer based on that. Then it'll come back to bite me in the ass...which I hate. So that's why I want clarification lol. Clarity is bliss...I hate being in the unknown...which I pretty much am with him. It's cool though a little new for me and it keeps me interested I guess. I guess?!

No comments: