Sunday, February 8, 2009

Hell


So I'm getting ready to head back to Jersey today. Rhode Island was pretty cool I must admit. I would come back again. But anywho, last night my friends and I headed to the club. "Hell" was anything but. The club is called "Hell" and when I first heard it thoughts began to swirl in my head. Who in the hell would name their club "Hell", I know it's going to be horrible. But we went, my cousin, my ex, my friend from high school, all his frat brothers, and lil 'ol me. I had an amazing time.
To get straight to the point, my cousin, my ex, and I were the only black people in the club. I realized last night that white people party an entirely different way. Everyone is so carefree, and happy. I mean black people do it too, but I know everyone understands me when I say you just can't be yourself. You have to worry about the girl standing next to you eyeing your outfit, or the boy that is making sure you look good enough to dance with, and the other people just judging. Not that I care but last night I felt a different feeling from being in the club. I felt absolutely free, and in another place. No drugs were added lol, two long island iced teas tho. But regardless, I felt wonderful. Laughing, and smiling, and enjoying myself. I didn't even sweat my hair out. For the first time in my life I danced by myself for the entire night. Besides obvious reasons lol, I had fun without being attached to some boys crotch. I felt extra pretty because I knew everyone was watching me, and I wasn't being judged, just enjoyed. Real life eye candy. Pretty good night. I'm trying it at the next black party I go too. =)

No comments: