Thursday, February 12, 2009

Of course I was going to blog about it...

If you really want to know what's going on in Jasmine's life all you have to do is read my blog. That's why it's a personal blog. But yeah, yesterday I received a message and video from somebody. Kind of threw me of guard cause he had made it quite clear that I wasn't going to exist in his world anymore. So yeah, while he still existed in mine when old stories came up and stuff of that nature...we didn't communicate with each other. It was a nice surprise I'm not even going to lie...not because I'm still in love, but because I hate losing friends. In all honestly, I've never really lost a friend per say, I don't call everyone my friend. That's a special title. Of course to keep life simple if were in public I'll throw the term around, but my real friends are pretty slim to none. But yeah, so he sent a message and a video blog expressing some feelings...and I returned the message. I'm done with the days f manipulation and all that..it gets really old and I'm really afraid it's going to bite me back in the ass. So I was honest...plain and simple...while I still care for him and think he's a pretty cool dude...I'm just not in love anymore. At this point in my life...love is pretty much overrated. I don't want it...I'm not ready to want it and I can't lie to someone just cause it makes them feel better. I guess were friends now...it wasn't very clear lol...but yeah I was pretty content with the way thinks unfolded. That's how my love life pretty much goes...mad crazy intense love...an intense and devastating breakup...huge aftershocks that take blows at my mind...and somewhere down the line I continue growing and we become friends. It's only happened twice but twice is enough for me. I obviously go about relationships incorrectly so I'm stopping and dropping old habits. So yeah, if we really are friends I'm happy. Cause who doesn't want a good friend around. =)

No comments: