Thursday, February 12, 2009

Falling...



I like this song...I like the video. I love JHud...I teared up during her acceptance speech, and after her song on the Grammy's. This song makes me realize how sick I am lol. Well not really sick, but so in love with love. Like that shit really fascinates me. While I shoulb be doing my econ homework since I have class at 7, I have otherwise chose to eat shrimp while I blog. Pretty nice day off I must admit...relaxation at it's best. I went running yay Jasmine...went shopping online...I have to drop it...visited some people..and got some much needed sleep YES!!!!
Back to love...like while I'm scared of it deep down inside (now the world knows cause I've never ever said it before) it fascinates the hell out of me. In it's truest form of course. Like that unconditional love, that no one ever really finds...I'm going to find it (much later in life of course; I couldn't handle it right now...I'd run away haha). But yeah, when I think about life and love I realize that we as humans experience every type of human relationship possible, in normal circumstances, except an intimate, emotional relationship. So, in a philosophical sense we are incomplete as human beings unless we experience an intimate, love filled relationship. No that does not mean I walk around looking for love, cause I never have it sort of just happens, but I realize I've never actually experienced love in it's truest form and I want to. Plain and simple.
I love the feeling of falling for someone. Like all the butterfly shit, and how you think of them all the time, and all that extra gooey stuff, as much as I put on a front I like it it's fun. I just tend to sop falling miraculously somewhere deep into the relationship, and my feelings go away for the person. I feel like true love is when you and your special someone can keep that feeling of falling forever. You just continue to hold each other up forever lol. Sounds really cool.
I think like this because I believe that there is one person set up for you in life...you just have to find them. Some people will, and some people won't. I believe it's the people that don't sit around and sulk, and learn from previous failed relationships that find there soulmate in the end. Cool stuff if you ask me. You realize why the person you were with dropped you, and what you need to look for in your next relationship to keep you from making the same mistake. But you can't become fixated on it however. Even though I just gave an in-depth outlook on my view of love it doesn't mean I'm dying to experience it...life is so much more than that!!!

No comments: