Monday, January 5, 2009

Summer Summer Summertime...

Well not really..but since it was a whopping 48 degrees today MiMi and I decided to wash Mahogany and Onyx. By hand of course! So there we were washing and slaving and looking like two assholes in front of my house. Freezing and getting wet and stuff. (Man I need some of that real green tea haha!!) So we finished washing the car and decided we would let the cars air dry. Bad idea world! Streaks, and water spots, and all that ugly business. It looked horrible our cars looked ashy lol. So then I proceeded to wax mine, and Onyx was put into critical condition. Sad, and defeated we decided to just clean the insides ourselves, and then proceed to the car wash and pay our five dollars so it could be done proffessionally. Those Hispanics wash the cars so nicely. I genuinely love them, they are always there when I need them to save the day. I hate a dirty car...ask anyone who has ever been it...something has to be going down if Onyx is dirty!!
Today has taught me that I am only good at domestic chores. When I become a wonderful wife I'll cook my ass off, keep a clean ass hosue, and wash clothes so that my house always smells like clean laundry. You want a plant I'll make you a garden. You can get ALL of that but don't ask me to wash my car...even tho I still might hrow on a bathing suit and look like I'm doing something productive in the actual summertime. So yeah, car washing, raking leaves, shoveling snow, mowing lawns...NOT for Jasmine!!! I shall excel in other things that are more important...cause everything that I just named I will def hire someone to do it in the future. GREAT!!!

No comments: