Saturday, January 31, 2009

Love and Relationships

It has been entirely too long since I have wrote on here. Somewhere from my transition to New Jersey from Atlanta I lost my love of blogging. How sad, but I am a mobile blogger now so maybe I'll write more now haha!! Onto other new news however, I'm on another blog. Vicky Sec's blog...and I will be adding the Love and Relationships aspects coincidentally. Little 'ol me!!! Coonery!! But I love it, why cause I love love...and despite my turbulent past I'm still intrigued by it. So yeah, kudos to Vicky. Now you have to blogs to visit...and more of me...YAY!!!

Visit the site!!!

2 comments:

Vic said...

coonery...HA!

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

i am in atlanta also. just have faith sister. u write well. nice blog folk chk me out sometime
rawdawgbuffalo
roll