Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Check-In

It's been a little minute since I've been on here. I'm in the middle of my road trip to Atlanta to retrieve my things from school and now I am reporting from the Grandmother's house where food is always good. Yum!!! But anyway, I left Atlanta last night...I wasn't ready to go and neither was Brittany lol...but we had to press on. I'm going to miss Spelman oh so much. However, I can't let it get me down, I must keep pressing on. I didn't take any pictures while I was down here (bummer), but I had oodles of fun and got a chance to say goodbye to everyone (well almost everyone). Tomorrow I'll be back in Jersey and that's when business will resume. My break has been grand...but I can't be a bum forever. How will I shop if I am a bum? Great. I'll be back on tomorrow hopefully to fill you in with the rest of the roadtrip...maybe I'll even provide a pick. Smoochez!!!

No comments: